Thank you for your interest in the FireTech Dealer Program!
Thank you for being so interested in becoming a FireTech Dealer! Please fill out the form in its entirety to submit your application. The form will drop you into an automatic queue and is the fastest way to get you more information!
If your account has not been used within the last calendar year, we will need you to re-establish your business with our team. Please fill out the application as if you are a new dealer, and we will reactivate your account. This may include needing an updated credit or reference check before extending Net-30 payment terms.
HiViz encourages businesses of all sizes to leverage the FireTech brand of products to help first responders save lives. Part of our commitment to our dealer network is to carefully manage our channel to avoid conflicts. There are no defined or exclusive territories within our dealer network, and all dealers must adhere to a Minimum Advertised Price policy which is defined in our Dealer Terms and Conditions documentation.
Standard Business Requirements:
- A business in good standing, listed as a “dealer” on a publicly facing OEM Fire Apparatus Manufacturer’s website. A list of qualifying fire apparatus manufacturers can be found here: https://www.fama.org/members/list/
- A manufacturer of products which may include lighting technology as a subassembly
- An automotive dealership or manufacturer
- A bonafide vehicle upfitter or installer
- Must have a business website
- Must be an incorporated entity
- Prefer businesses that own or lease commercial facilities. If the business does not operate with a physical presence, specific evaluation is necessary to ensure no channel conflicts.
- Must carry corporate General Liability and Garage keepers Insurance
- A stocking warehouse distributor or other stocking loose equipment wholesaler
- Any other business HiViz may strategically align with, and which does not cause undue channel conflict to other dealers.
If your business does not meet the qualifications above, don't worry! We still have avenues that give you access to the FireTech Product! Please still complete the form and a FireTech Team Member will contact you to discuss alternative ways to participate in the program!